Saturday, October 11, 2008

Little Jack Horner sat in the corner....

My Jack is leaving tomorrow. He got a job up here and I really thought he would stay............

Wrong again!

He has a lovely girlfriend that flew in to visit us. Now they are going back to Texas together.

I love my son. I pray he stays out of trouble.

I remember when Jack was little he smiled all the time. So happy. When he looks at Chelsea I see that smile resurface. Sigh.

Be happy son. But please please Jackson, be good..............
I miss my cat...

2 comments:

  1. Hello Pip, sorry I've not been around for a while. Dirt happens here too LOL

    Hope you don't miss Jack too much.

    Love and blessings
    xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Pippi,

    Everything ok, you've gone very quiet.

    Love and blessings
    xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete