Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Ceiling of the living/kitchen area... aaand a sneak peak. :-)

I am behind on posting pics.  Here are the before and afters of the ceiling in the living/kitchen area.  I promise to get updated pics out as soon as possible.  We are almost finished with the interior.. we just have to finish some cabinets.  :) 
Doug checking out what to do about that hideous paneling on the ceiling. 
I said, "Paint it!"

And so he did. :)

After adding the trim boards it looks .. Pretty sweet!

I love how it turned out!

A sneak peak of a corner in my little finished living room.  It is turning out to be so cute!!!
That amazing Plaque on the wall was one of the awards given to my son for his service overseas.  It is so nice but once it was hung on the wall, it reminded me of all that year I didn't get to see him.  Such a long year.  I don't know, it makes me sad to look at it.   Proud.. but sad.  I'm just not ready to see him go again.  :/

1 comment:

  1. Painting the ceiling is the perfect way to hide the paneling. Now it looks like a cozy plank ceiling.

    Stop on over and visit me sometime.

    ReplyDelete