Saturday, May 1, 2010

I'm staring at you through the glass....





Zach is asleep.  He went to bed unhappy.  I wish I knew what to say to make him feel better. 
Life is so complicated when you are 18...Damn, it's hard at any age.

I am 40 years old and I wonder where it all went.  I look back at my life, as if looking through someone elses eyes... "For now we see through a glass, darkly"
I can't go back....Even if I could, there would be no time to fix all my mistakes hehe.

I love my Douglas and boys, Chels, Sarah Belle and baby Jett.  But at this point I feel like it is all water rushing over an open palm.  How long before it all falls apart?  What will happen now? 
Then I shake myself out of my solitude, and forge ahead.

Merna completely threw me to the wolves. Wow.  But I knew deep down, she would.  I knew.  Even told Doug what would happen if I stood by her.  But I was loyal to her...until the end.
Maybe it was a positive.  Now that I have taken a step away, I can see more clearly.  I am making a new life here. 

Zach is right...life doesn't make sense.  I won't tell him that though...When two or more come together in agreement and all that..

Sleep Zach...it will be better tomorrow...or it won't..

No comments:

Post a Comment