Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Keep Walking..

I am on a new journey.  I'm entering a new territory. An unexplored place in my faith.


I have taken my walk with God and my faith for granted.  Knowing He is there waiting...but I give a little wave, a nod and say, "I'm going on this other path.  I will catch up with you later"...I walk away.

This new journey is about hurt and anger. About unanswered prayer. About reasons why we go through certain things and have to endure the hard things of life. It's about questions, doubts.  I am doubting what a I really know about this life and those who share the air.

Even as I desire to learn more about God and His place in our hurt and about Satan and his role in causing the hurt. Or, does he even have a role? Have we become so cold, so evil, even Satan looks on in awe? Where is God when it seems like Satan, or if you will, the evil of man, has the advantage? Even though I know full well God holds the ultimate victory?  Don't I?
....I am still so far away.

.....And as I walk down this other path, God is watching...waiting

Colten is talking about joining the Army...Please God, just let it be talk...I am so sad

No comments:

Post a Comment