Saturday, July 9, 2011

Love, Faith and Prayer.. then a miracle emerges...


Me and Skylee

Skylee holding tight to Daddy's thumb.
Skylee Marie, born on the first official day of Summer!  My beautiful, perfect grandaughter!  After raising 5 boys I had given up hope on ever buying little girl stuff, but at 41, I finally got my little girl.  My grandaughter couldn't be more perfect..and well worth the wait!!!  Being a grandmother is wonderful.  We get to love them, spoil them and give them back to mommy and daddy.  It's the bestest! LOL

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! What a beautiful name!

    Thank you, BTW, for the sweet comment you left on my recent blog post! I appreciate your thoughtfulness. Meeting new blogger friends is the best!

    ♡Kyna
    http://greatexpectations-kyna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the World, Skylee! Congratulations to you on becoming a grandmother! (You are a YOUNG grandma! LOL!) And congrats to your son and his wife too.
    Best,
    Gloria
    P.S. Believe it or not, my mother gave birth to me when she WAS 41!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another thing in common, my mother had me at 40! :o) Thank you so much, we are in love with her.

    ReplyDelete